Benefits of Chamber of Commerce Membership
Business to Business Networking Opportunities every month
Group Rated Benefits through our NOACC (Northern Ohio Chambers of Commerce) affiliation
- We offer a Monthly Membership lunch/Breakfast events for our chamber as well as all of our Power of More chambers.
- Power of More After Hours events - These events include 6 different chambers (Westshore, Northshore, North Olmsted, Fairview, Olmsted Falls and North Ridgevlle) and average 150 attending.
- Committees are always available & we encourage our members to get involved on 1 or more and meet new people
- Become a Board member (3 year term), as we are always looking for individuals, who want to lead and have new ideas!
- 6 different Power of More Golf Outings to attend and also advertise or sponsor at the event.
- Hospitalization with Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield- health, life & disability
- Workers Compensation with Spooner Risk Management
- Independence Business Supply
- Fed EX Shipping
- Heartland Payment Systems Payroll and Credit Card Processing
- AmeriAssist Accounts Receivables/Collection Management
- *Northeast Ohio Wellness Council
- Employee Assessment Programs
- Managed Care through Medical Administrators, Incorporate
Promotion of Member Businesses
- Advertise with a Banner on our website (3 different sizes & prices)
- Member only advertising in our newsletters and on e-blasts (see bronze and gold level membership packages)
- Listing in the North Ridgeville Magazine
- Member literature/brochures can be on display at the Chamber offices.
- Volunteer opportunities at our events: Corn Festival, Discover the Ridge and Holiday on the Ridge
- Monthly programs and training events to empower, enrich and engage you and your business
- Direct contact with city, county and state officials
- Information on legislative matters concerning businesses through our membership in the Ohio and US Chambers of Commerce
- North Ridgeville Chamber of Commerce Political Action Committee